Licenses & Permits
- Hunting & Fishing
- Marriage License*
- Building Permit
- Special Use Permit
- How to Apply for a Parking Permit for Persons with Severe Disabilities
* The Town of Shelby charges $40 for Marriage License paperwork; $30 for the affidavit and $10 for the Certificate of Marriage registration. These fees are due at the time of applying for a marriage license, along with one form of photo ID (Driver’s License or Passport) and Birth Certificates. Proof of prior divorce(s), if any, must also be presented to the clerk in order to obtain the necessary documents.
Agricultural & Assessment
- Agricultural Assessment Program Form RP-305
- Agricultural Assessment Program Update – 305
- Agricultural Assessment Written Lease Affidavit for Rented Land Form RP-305c
- Agricultural Assessment Program Renewal Form P-305r
- Agricultural and Horticultural Buildings and Structures Exemption Form RP-483
More information can be found on the NYS Department of Taxation & Finance.